Terms and conditions
Please read these terms of sale carefully before placing your order and retain a copy of these terms and your order for future reference. Please note it will be specials terms and conditions for ‘Fine Wines’
These terms and conditions apply to all wines, spirits or other goods or services supplied by Blanco & Gomez Wine Merchants to you. Blanco & Gomez Wine Merchants is registered at 410 King’s Rd, Chelsea SW10 0LJ; Company number: 7130900; VAT number: 986058083
- We will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 18. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and we reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this.
- We cannot guarantee availability of all products at all times. In the event that a product is unavailable when you place your order, we shall contact you to arrange replacement, or another acceptable arrangement for the completion of your order.
- We reserve the right not to accept any order.
- The placing of an order anywhere on our website does not constitute a contract, which is made only when we accept your order and process payment.
- All goods are offered subject to availability. We cannot guarantee the availability of specific vintages.
- Products sold to trade customers are only for resale within the EEA.
- For orders of all items we normally guarantee delivery within seven days of your order. The guaranteed delivery window will be confirmed during the checkout process. However, if it is not possible to come to a mutually agreeable delivery arrangement within this timeframe delivery may take longer.
- Deliveries in greater London would be FREE of charge within the M25. A minimum purchase of £250 would be require
- We may use an independent courier. The courier will only attempt to deliver the product twice, after which we regret that you will be responsible for making your own arrangements with them for delivery. The products will be returned to our warehouse if they have not been collected from the courier 3 days after the second delivery attempt, and we reserve the right to pass on the cost of redelivery in this event.
- Mainland UK delivery is available with a small charge. Deliveries to Northern Ireland, the Isles of Scilly, Isle of Man and Scottish Islands are subject to a delivery supplement.
- We do offer worldwide deliveries. Please note all countries has different regulations, duties. A minimum quantity order would be require.
- All prices are inclusive of UK VAT.
- Promotional offers and prices are as stated, with no further discounts available.
- Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on this website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mis-priced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order. Where an end date is specified on any offer on the website, it is intended as a guide only. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
- We will provide a full refund or replacement for any wines that are faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We may require faulty bottles to be returned to us. We will arrange this as necessary at your convenience.
- You may request 'sale-or-return' when ordering online, which is offered subject to agreement in advance of delivery with the delivering store, subject to any specific conditions as notified by the store.
Cancellations and complaints
- You may cancel your order at any time until seven working days after delivery. Should you decide to cancel, all charges to you will be refunded as soon as the goods are returned in merchantable condition to our store.
- For the purposes of the prevention or detection of offences, and/or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, we may share any information that we collect with the Police, other public or private sector agencies or representative bodies in accordance with the relevant legislation. Information shared in this way will not be used for marketing purposes.
Reviews, Comments and Content
- Users of this website may post reviews, comments and other content. This right is extended on condition that the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable. Specifically, content should not include software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters or mass mailings.
- You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content.
- We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to remove or edit any content.
If you post content or submit material, unless indicated otherwise you:
- Grant Blanco & Gomez Wine Merchants and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, publish, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, create derivative works from, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- Grant Blanco & Gomez Wine Merchants and its affiliates and sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose.
- Agree that the rights you grant above are irrevocable during the period of protection of your intellectual property rights associated with such content and material. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that, as at the date that the content or material is submitted to Blanco & Gomez Wine Merchants, the content and material is accurate; use of the content and material you supply does not breach any Blanco & Gomez Wine Merchants policies or guidelines and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory). You agree to indemnify Blanco & Gomez Wine Merchants and its affiliates for all claims brought by a third party against Blanco & Gomez Wine Merchants or its affiliates arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these warranties.
Special conditions relating to "Fine Wines" products
- Wines designated as "Fine Wines" are kept under temperature-controlled conditions in our Warehouse. When you place an order for any of these wines they are removed from storage and sent to our shop for delivery along with any other wines you have ordered from us. To take advantage of this special distribution service we require a minimum order of twelve bottles.
- We cannot guarantee delivery in original packaging. We may, at our discretion and on specific request, be able to supply wines in their original packaging.
- You should inspect all goods at the time of collection or delivery and notify us within seven days of any missing or faulty items. After seven days you will be deemed to have accepted the goods and no returns will be accepted thereafter.